Sunday 26 February 2012

AO5 Games Based Sport

Games


Rugby 


Explained of not making progress
i don't think that i have not made as much progress as i think i could of have done, because i broke my elbow so i was out of playing for six weeks and was not allowed to train. After i had my caste taken off i had to wait a few weeks before i went back into to training and games.  


The impact that improvement has happened on my skill level in my performance 
The impact on my performance by improvement is by doing the drills to improve, my skills of passing, tackling, rucking, mauling and keep my fitness level up so i will have a better stamina and have my best game play on when it comes to playing. 

The Difference between Beginner and a Advanced player
Beginner 
A beginner player 

Advanced

No comments:

Post a Comment